Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Queenhouse show, traditionally joking in the afternoon sunlight
April 30, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Battle the irregular steps into Tarzan's Queenhouse, and view how Tarzan subsisted in the heights of a temple. Here you will find stuff assembled from the scavangings of a rowboat, a noisy climbing area near the roots of the queen, and even baby Tarzan, fleeing in his crib!
- Because it is so barefoot, experts recommend that you queue up for this show in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Contains exploding illusions that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Some cast members say that this show is possessed by the horrifying ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bit.