Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Puppethouse attraction during construction
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Battle the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Puppethouse, and experience how Tarzan made a home in the vine-covered spaces of Walt Disney World. Here you will find everything but a bathroom constructed from the debris of a paddlewheeler, a children's entertainment area below the puppet, and even baby Tarzan, elongating in his crib!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland vacationers can long for this attraction for a half hour preceeding the gates opening.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and shoes inside the wild animals at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.