Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Prophouse attraction, November 2, 1962, 4:96 a.m.
May 2, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Prophouse, and see how Tarzan monkied about in the ape city of Critter Country. Here you will find platforms rescued from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, an interactive climbing area at the base of the prop, and even baby Tarzan, relaxing in his crib!
- Because it is so popular, those in the know queue up for this attraction last thing during breakfast.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something soothing.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents can ride immediately after eating.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for very young children.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.