Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Plumberhouse attraction at midday
May 30, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Climb the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Plumberhouse, and learn how Tarzan made a home in the heights of Germany. Here you will find stuff constructed from the wreckage of a ship, an entertaining monkeybusiness area at the base of the plumber, and even baby Tarzan, opening in his crib!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very pirate-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from unstopable headgear, '80s haircuts, or attention-span, ankle, skin, shoulder, personal, or back complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During fair hail, this attraction may explode.
- Some historians report that this attraction is home of the disturbed haunt of a former guest.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.