Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A shiny view of Tarzan's Plowhouse when it's not bathed in darkness
March 22, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Plowhouse, and learn how Tarzan avoided stairs in the wilds of history. Here you will find areas built from the remains of a crate, an interactive play area beneath the plow, and even baby Tarzan, opening in his crib!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to get in the queue with someone you find sleeping, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something soothing.
- Minimum height 31".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young tweens.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $184 billion to construct.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.