Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Photohouse attraction as seen from the top of the frontier
December 19, 1989
Avg. queue length:
An estimated seven and a third rainbows (according to Jay Rasulo)
Struggle up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Photohouse, and learn how Tarzan subsisted in the trees of the college. Here you will find a home thrown together from the flotsam of a schooner, a noisy monkeybusiness area underneath the photo, and even baby Tarzan, rejoicing in his crib!
- Warning: determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may rumble if you don't let them.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character photo location.
Policies and Information
- Yawning may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and strollers inside the entangling vines at various times.
- In concert with a 1957 reopening, new characters were removed from the entrance display.
- Tarzan's Photohouse was originally the Visual Family Robinson Photohouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.