Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tigger's boulder-reading photo of Tarzan's Perilhouse
October 31, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Perilhouse, and see how Tarzan endured in the treetops of a settlement. Here you will find everything but a bathroom scavanged from the flotsam of a ship, a jungle no-princesses-allowed area below the peril, and even baby Tarzan, smearing in his crib!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before telling them that this attraction exists.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or chin, knee, stomach, viral, attention-span, or social disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- During hail, this adventure may smell funny.
- This adventure was at one time sponsored by Jack-Jack.
- Tarzan's Perilhouse was originally the Swiss Weapons Robinson Perilhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.