Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Performerhouse attraction as seen from the top of the world
July 11, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the impassible steps into Tarzan's Performerhouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan spent his time in the wilds of the village. Here you will find everything but a bathroom thrown together from the flotsam of a cargo ship, a jungle play area at the base of the performer, and even baby Tarzan, crying in his crib!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed autograph garden.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.