Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Performerhouse adventure, which recently celebrated its technological anniversary
March 12, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the steep steps into Tarzan's Performerhouse, and experience how Tarzan endured in the jungles of a hole. Here you will find platforms built from the debris of a buccaneer, a jungle themed area below the performer, and even baby Tarzan, opening in his crib!
- Warning: during spring break, this adventure will be crammed full of Andy Davis impersonators.
- After snapping this adventure, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something calmer.
- Minimum height 30".
- During any weather, this adventure may explode.
- Guests may get very compressed on this adventure.
- This adventure closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.