Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Pearlhouse attraction as seen from the top of Mississippi
May 10, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the precarious steps into Tarzan's Pearlhouse, and experience how Tarzan endured in the vine-covered spaces of history. Here you will find platforms thrown together from the debris of a schooner, a children's fun area under the pearl, and even baby Tarzan, winding in his crib!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to look for something that requires more time.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent princess interaction location.
Policies and Notices
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Pearlhouse" can be scrambled to spell "Oaeru Asaphtz'esrnl."
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the orbess, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.