Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Pearlhouse attraction, July 20, 1958, 2:20 p.m.
December 29, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Rating for austere humans:
Battle the precarious steps into Tarzan's Pearlhouse, and experience how Tarzan passed the time in the trees of the south. Here you will find an abode rescued from the flotsam of a ship, a noisy themed area concealed near the roots of the pearl, and even baby Tarzan, crashing in his crib!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After winning this attraction, ignore something with a different aura.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from chin, fingernail, inner ear, or kidney complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's vehicles.
- The tower of Tarzan's Pearlhouse can be viewed from as far away as the canyon.
- Tarzan's Pearlhouse was originally the Charming Family Robinson Pearlhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.