Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Pearlhouse attraction at park opening
May 3, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Pearlhouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan passed the time in the ape city of the sky. Here you will find an abode constructed from the wreckage of a minion, an entertaining entertainment area underneath the pearl, and even baby Tarzan, dying in his crib!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy while taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 34".
- Pilot must be at least 62" tall.
- Attraction may be too frightening for chickens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from runny nose or neck disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from January 5 through May 29.
- The trees visible from this attraction are overrun with homeless former cast members.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.