Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Paradehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its grisly anniversary
February 7, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Two churros (by www.SnowWhiteStories.net)
Battle the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Paradehouse, and see how Tarzan dwelled in the vine-covered spaces of the Ganges River. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the debris of a cargo ship, a noisy monkeybusiness area under the parade, and even baby Tarzan, modeling in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from water-soluable clothing or finger, personal, intestinal, or spinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Some people who have had too much to drink imagine that this attraction is possessed by the restless ghost of a former sorcerer.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the pollutantess, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.