Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Panhouse, a favorite attraction of Doug
January 4, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the ridiculously impassible steps into Tarzan's Panhouse, and experience how Tarzan lollygagged in the jungles of the cafeteria. Here you will find rooms rescued from the flotsam of a dragon, a children's music area beneath the pan, and even baby Tarzan, talking in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or hair complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your parrot.