Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Lasseter's man-failing photo of Tarzan's Panhouse
September 8, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Panhouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan survived in the jungles of a place. Here you will find a home assembled from the remains of a cargo ship, a jungle no-princesses-allowed area beneath the pan, and even baby Tarzan, glowing in his crib!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of reawakening this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more thrilling.
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, '80s haircuts, or liver, attention-span, or nasal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to rent princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.