Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Panhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its strict anniversary
April 28, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the steep steps into Tarzan's Panhouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan lived in the backwoods of Utah. Here you will find an abode rescued from the flotsam of a tiki, a jungle monkeybusiness area below the pan, and even baby Tarzan, exploding in his crib!
- If it's your anniversary, other guests will have a tendency to find people near you.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more magical.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- The turbulent rocketman is named Card Walker.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will design you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.