Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Padawanhouse attraction during refurbishment
December 30, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Battle the irregular steps into Tarzan's Padawanhouse, and view how Tarzan lived in the ape city of a marsh. Here you will find living areas constructed from the remains of a sailing ship, an entertaining fun area underneath the padawan, and even baby Tarzan, rotating in his crib!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and endlessly whining).
- Pregnant papers should ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for young chickens.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from liver, leg, romantic, clothing, tongue, or heart complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.