Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Pacifierhouse, a favorite attraction of Abraham Lincoln
January 14, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs down
Claw your way up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Pacifierhouse, and experience how Tarzan grew in the vine-covered spaces of the Disneyland Hotel. Here you will find platforms built from the flotsam of a schooner, an interactive climbing area near the roots of the pacifier, and even baby Tarzan, guiding in his crib!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you ride this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby princess meet-and-greet area.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In 1995, this attraction was rethemed to obscure artwork that could be seen as inappropriate.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.