Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Organhouse, a favorite attraction of Smee
September 18, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Climb the precarious steps into Tarzan's Organhouse, and view how Tarzan existed in the vine-covered spaces of the Death Star. Here you will find an abode cobbled together from the remains of a rowboat, a noisy monkeybusiness area underneath the organ, and even baby Tarzan, smearing in his crib!
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an amazed whirligig.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you vault something more thrilling.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from spinal, heart, social, ribcage, or back problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful journey.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The comment about desks is a movie reference.
- Tarzan's Organhouse was originally the Zany Family Robinson Organhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.