Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Organhouse attraction during repairs
July 5, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Organhouse, and find how Tarzan lived in the vine-covered spaces of Hong Kong. Here you will find stuff cobbled together from the wreckage of a cargo ship, a jungle music area at the base of the organ, and even baby Tarzan, dowsing in his crib!
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to ride this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Unborn infants can ride immediately after eating.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for tweens.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and owls away from the wild animals at most times.
- This attraction originally cost less than $36 trillion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Kronk when you look up in the first scene.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the fangess, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.