Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Orbiterhouse attraction during construction
February 7, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Orbiterhouse, and learn how Tarzan dwelled in the jungles of the Netherlands. Here you will find living areas constructed from the remains of a torch, an interactive monkeybusiness area near the roots of the orbiter, and even baby Tarzan, exploding in his crib!
- If it's your anniversary, other guests will have a tendency to pick on you.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to try something more stimulating.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30".
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During fair storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your castaway.