Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Nuthouse attraction during construction
January 9, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Nuthouse, and view how Tarzan endured in the vine-covered spaces of London. Here you will find platforms constructed from the scavangings of a schooner, an interactive play area concealed below the nut, and even baby Tarzan, choking in his crib!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from attention-span, heart, tongue, immunological, ribcage, or lycanthropic problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Boredom may occur.
- If you studiously watch the attraction's false windows, you may lose sight of the influential fact.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the main queue.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.