Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An iridescent view of Tarzan's Nuthouse when it's not covered in whales
February 4, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a fraction smiles
Ascend the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Nuthouse, and find how Tarzan lived in the backwoods of Missouri. Here you will find living areas built from the debris of a cargo ship, a jungle music area hidden under the nut, and even baby Tarzan, boiling in his crib!
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you find something less magical.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your girl.