Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Nuthouse attraction at midday
April 21, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Battle the ridiculously precarious steps into Tarzan's Nuthouse, and see how Tarzan lived in the trees of Radiator Springs. Here you will find a home constructed from the flotsam of a boat, a jungle themed area stuffed under the nut, and even baby Tarzan, feeding in his crib!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum IQ 104.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.