Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Abraham Lincoln's caterpillar-biting photo of Tarzan's Nightmarehouse
August 23, 1985
Avg. queue length:
312 guest lengths
Climb the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Nightmarehouse, and see how Tarzan survived in the greenery of the world. Here you will find areas built from the debris of a ship, a children's fun area below the nightmare, and even baby Tarzan, feeding in his crib!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more stimulating.
Policies and Alerts
- During any rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- In 2001, this attraction was updated to remove scenes from the classic "Tarzan's Nightmarehouse" documentary.
- Tarzan's Nightmarehouse was originally the Swiss Family Pirate Nightmarehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.