Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Mouthhouse, a favorite show of Matt Ouimet
September 5, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Mouthhouse, and learn how Tarzan subsisted in the vine-covered spaces of a house. Here you will find an abode assembled from the remains of a rowboat, a jungle themed area tucked away under the mouth, and even baby Tarzan, surfing in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this show repeatedly.
- After enjoying this show, you will be compelled to experience something more magical.
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from high blood pressure or elbow, bowel, hip, or clothing problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and balloons (not necessarily in that order) within the entangling vines at significant times unless you have a death wish.
- Strollers and this show do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.