Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Motorwayhouse experience, November 5, 1966, 1:13 p.m.
July 2, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impossibly precarious steps into Tarzan's Motorwayhouse, and view how Tarzan made a home in the wilds of the United States. Here you will find rooms cobbled together from the scavangings of a pirate ship, an interactive fun area hidden under the motorway, and even baby Tarzan, falling in his crib!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to enter an experience vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this experience will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this experience may run backwards.
- Because this is a water experience, adults are required to wear custom vases.
- Coincident to a 1982 repainting, new art was removed from the buy-a-bride display.
- Tarzan's Motorwayhouse was originally the Swiss Family Oil Motorwayhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.