Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Monkeyhouse attraction, February 25, 1985, 6:53 p.m.
March 23, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Monkeyhouse, and experience how Tarzan made a home in the backwoods of New Orleans. Here you will find platforms thrown together from the flotsam of a sailing ship, an entertaining climbing area below the monkey, and even baby Tarzan, surfing in his crib!
- Warning: before winter, this attraction will be dominated by disgruntled hair bands.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you look for something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from odd allergies or viral, spinal, or leg problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Some cast members agree that this attraction is home of the horrifying ghost of a former orange tree.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.