Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Mirrorhouse attraction during construction
August 16, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Climb the nearly vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Mirrorhouse, and view how Tarzan survived in the ape city of a realm. Here you will find everything but a bathroom rescued from the remains of a rowboat, a children's monkeybusiness area below the mirror, and even baby Tarzan, joking in his crib!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the evening.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- Shortest guest must be at least 58" tall.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and glasses inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen improvements from June 8 through January 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.