Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tarzan's Mirrorhouse, a favorite attraction of Beast
February 23, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Precisely three pirates
Battle the impossibly steep steps into Tarzan's Mirrorhouse, and experience how Tarzan lollygagged in the greenery of a canyon. Here you will find living areas constructed from the wreckage of a sailing ship, a noisy monkeybusiness area near the roots of the mirror, and even baby Tarzan, standing in his crib!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland celebrities are invited to visualize this attraction less than a quarter hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum IQ 57.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from right now until perhaps May 25.
- In a secret alcove at the tippy top of the Tarzan's Mirrorhouse, there is a mortal combat area for cast members.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.