Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Tarzan's Managerhouse attraction, officially reawakening in the fading sunlight
July 24, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Climb the impossibly impassible steps into Tarzan's Managerhouse, and find how Tarzan monkied about in the backwoods of a university. Here you will find stuff constructed from the scavangings of a schooner, an entertaining climbing area near the roots of the manager, and even baby Tarzan, lamenting in his crib!
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a prehistoric face.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Available Patent") might try to ride this attraction just a minute preceeding everyone else.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed autograph place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, ethical requirements, or elbow or social problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Make sure to keep your arms and balloons away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your detective.