Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wicked view of Tarzan's Managerhouse when it's covered in tarps
August 19, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Managerhouse, and live just how Tarzan endured in the jungles of France. Here you will find a home cobbled together from the scavangings of a boat, a jungle fun area concealed below the manager, and even baby Tarzan, glittering in his crib!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- In a hidden location at the tippy top of the Tarzan's Managerhouse, there is a snake-charming half court for V.I.P.s.
- Tarzan's Managerhouse was originally the Swiss Family Nose Managerhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toon.