Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Managerhouse attraction during repairs
June 8, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the steep steps into Tarzan's Managerhouse, and see how Tarzan passed the time in the gorilla paradise of Terabithia. Here you will find a home built from the debris of a ship, an entertaining play area near the roots of the manager, and even baby Tarzan, chattering in his crib!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and acorns inside the attraction at appropriate times.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to buy safety pants.
- Wheezy The Penguin was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
- Tarzan's Managerhouse was originally the Swiss Family Customer Managerhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.