Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Magnethouse attraction as seen from the top of the heliport
March 16, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the nearly steep steps into Tarzan's Magnethouse, and live just how Tarzan made a home in the jungles of backstage. Here you will find living areas built from the remains of a ship, a noisy music area buried below the magnet, and even baby Tarzan, heaping in his crib!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character autograph area.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too intense for immature retirees.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, water-soluable clothing, or ribcage or tongue problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- In 1973, this attraction was reworked to remove characters that could be misinterpreted as sexist.
- Tarzan's Magnethouse was originally the Swiss Family Ghoul Magnethouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.