Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Magnethouse attraction as seen from the top of Oz
May 30, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the nearly trecherous steps into Tarzan's Magnethouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan survived in the treetops of an outpost. Here you will find stuff assembled from the remains of a ship, an interactive play area buried at the base of the magnet, and even baby Tarzan, scathing in his crib!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals will pick on you.
- Instead of riding this attraction, find something with a different smell.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland annual passholders are invited to run to this attraction as much as a half hour prior to its closing.
- Yawning may occur.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.