Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Lionhouse attraction during construction
September 22, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Battle the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Lionhouse, and learn how Tarzan spent his time in the heights of Utopia. Here you will find rooms assembled from the debris of a paddlewheeler, a jungle entertainment area beneath the lion, and even baby Tarzan, traveling in his crib!
- If you are disturbed by children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, try something less magical.
- The reference to engines is a movie reference.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit queue.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.