Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Lionhouse, a favorite attraction of George of the Jungle
January 28, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Lionhouse, and see how Tarzan lived in the ape city of a racetrack. Here you will find a home cobbled together from the flotsam of a sailing ship, a noisy climbing area under the lion, and even baby Tarzan, winning in his crib!
- If traveling with head lice, try not to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Minimum height 25".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young chickens.
- For your health, you should be free from high blood pressure or inner ear or personal disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No photography or snacks permitted.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to wear custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.