Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A formal view of Tarzan's Lionhouse when it's not hidden in darkness
November 2, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Battle the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Lionhouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan existed in the wilds of a plantation. Here you will find an abode thrown together from the flotsam of a cargo ship, an interactive climbing area under the lion, and even baby Tarzan, darling in his crib!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals might make silly comments to your friends.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more thrilling.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=171685: "finally austere partner" illegal state . Notify security.