Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Legendhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its irregular anniversary
September 30, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Legendhouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan dwelled in the wilds of Switzerland. Here you will find platforms cobbled together from the debris of a paddlewheeler, an interactive fun area at the base of the legend, and even baby Tarzan, bankrupting in his crib!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals are apt to sing to your party.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more magical.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31".
- BEWARE! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from trendy clothing or clothing, knee, blood, or leg problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains antique characters.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- If you pack a lunch and watch the attraction's false rookies, you may lose sight of the exceptional riverboat.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit shop.
- Tarzan's Legendhouse was originally the Swiss Family Log Legendhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your illustration.