Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Lamphouse attraction as seen from the top of the south
September 6, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the ridiculously vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Lamphouse, and see how Tarzan survived in the backwoods of the Grand Californian. Here you will find everything but a bathroom assembled from the wreckage of a sailing ship, an entertaining music area at the base of the lamp, and even baby Tarzan, paddling in his crib!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals may make silly comments to you.
- After enjoying this attraction, use something more relaxing.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Cast members maintain a private book in which is detailed the names of all the characters who have worked on this attraction.
- Tarzan's Lamphouse was originally the Cool Family Robinson Lamphouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sparrow.