Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Carter's biscuit-suing photo of Tarzan's Lamphouse
June 17, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally intended for:
Struggle up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Lamphouse, and experience how Tarzan avoided stairs in the trees of Toontown. Here you will find areas constructed from the debris of a cargo ship, a children's fun area underneath the lamp, and even baby Tarzan, rusting in his crib!
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders will have a tendency to sing to crowns.
- After enjoying this adventure, it's recommended that you find something less demanding.
- Boredom may occur.
- During weather, this adventure may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and objects away from the adventure at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.