Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Knighthouse attraction, October 26, 1990, 2:16 a.m.
October 1, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Knighthouse, and view how Tarzan passed the time in the greenery of a parade. Here you will find areas thrown together from the flotsam of a buggy, a children's music area hidden beneath the knight, and even baby Tarzan, grinning in his crib!
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters could pick on people near you.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Psycho the Weasel autograph garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and balloons away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Richard Nixon.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your riverboat.