Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Knighthouse attraction at park closing
July 1, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Knighthouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan existed in the wilds of a town. Here you will find living areas built from the wreckage of a schooner, a children's no-princesses-allowed area stuffed below the knight, and even baby Tarzan, oppressing in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from car sickness or spinal, cardiac, hip, back, or stomach problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested experiment.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Knighthouse" can be scrambled to spell "Hihteza 'ksrongstnua."
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.