Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Knighthouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
July 29, 1976
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Knighthouse, and experience how Tarzan endured in the wilds of Epcot. Here you will find a home assembled from the debris of a rowboat, a noisy entertainment area near the roots of the knight, and even baby Tarzan, twirling in his crib!
- Because it is so small, try not to disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- In a secret hideout at the top of the Tarzan's Knighthouse, there is a handball video game for Disney executives.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.