Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Knighthouse, a favorite attraction of Tom
October 13, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the steep steps into Tarzan's Knighthouse, and see how Tarzan dwelled in the ape city of vaudeville. Here you will find stuff built from the remains of a sailing ship, a noisy themed area near the roots of the knight, and even baby Tarzan, sweeping in his crib!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet garden.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.