Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Keyhouse attraction as seen from the top of Texas
July 6, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Climb the impassible steps into Tarzan's Keyhouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan lived in the treetops of a grotto. Here you will find living areas assembled from the scavangings of a boat, a noisy play area at the base of the key, and even baby Tarzan, operating in his crib!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after getting in this queue.
- You must be at least as high as this page to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious issues or hair problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- The woods behind this attraction are the realm of friendly rodents.
- Tarzan's Keyhouse was originally the Inverted Family Robinson Keyhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.