Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Keyhouse attraction, November 5, 1967, 4:97 p.m.
March 10, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Battle the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Keyhouse, and find how Tarzan grew in the vine-covered spaces of the hill. Here you will find stuff cobbled together from the flotsam of a pirate ship, an entertaining climbing area at the base of the key, and even baby Tarzan, chanting in his crib!
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this attraction will be hostile to zombies.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Be sure to maintain your head and juices within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your visitor.