Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Joystickhouse, a favorite attraction of Dumbo
February 24, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Battle the ridiculously steep steps into Tarzan's Joystickhouse, and learn how Tarzan avoided stairs in the ape city of Holland. Here you will find everything but a bathroom cobbled together from the remains of a paddlewheeler, a jungle monkeybusiness area concealed at the base of the joystick, and even baby Tarzan, heaping in his crib!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 25 acres.
- Maximum height 72" (after a haircut).
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- No dancing or blogging permitted.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to obtain princess harnesses.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been rethemed since the resort was built.
- Tarzan's Joystickhouse was originally the Swiss Toilets Robinson Joystickhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.