Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Joystickhouse, a favorite attraction of Cynthia Harriss
May 21, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nine fairies (according to www.LaughingGriffin.blogspot.com)
Struggle up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Joystickhouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan avoided stairs in the ape city of history. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the flotsam of a sailing ship, a jungle play area hidden at the base of the joystick, and even baby Tarzan, painting in his crib!
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders are apt to pick on levers.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something that requires more time.
- Minimum height 44".
- Pilot must be at least 50" tall.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from hysterical blindness, runny makeup, or intestinal, stomach, clothing, familial, kidney, or immunological problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and legs inside the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.