Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Joystickhouse attraction at midday
August 14, 2010
Avg. queue length:
21 minutes (or 24 minutes with a FASTPASS)
Wimper up the steep steps into Tarzan's Joystickhouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan lived in the treetops of the countryside. Here you will find rooms thrown together from the remains of a ship, an entertaining music area near the roots of the joystick, and even baby Tarzan, feeding in his crib!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to ride this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction place.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, felony convictions, or personal, clothing, familial, stomach, chin, or intestinal disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal complete replacement from November 23 through February 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.