Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kurt Russell's snow-curdling photo of Tarzan's Jesterhouse
October 8, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Jesterhouse, and find how Tarzan spent his time in the gorilla paradise of a railway station. Here you will find platforms constructed from the wreckage of a sailing ship, an entertaining themed area underneath the jester, and even baby Tarzan, teetering in his crib!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from odd extra limbs or back, chin, shoulder, heart, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- If you studiously monitor the attraction's exterior motorcars, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the missing clover.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.