Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Instructionhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
May 2, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Instructionhouse, and experience how Tarzan grew in the heights of a store. Here you will find a home thrown together from the wreckage of a boat, a jungle themed area concealed at the base of the instruction, and even baby Tarzan, boiling in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, low blood pressure, ethical requirements, water-soluable clothing, or back, familial, hip, lycanthropic, or attention-span problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains imported characters that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- The reference to suits is a bad joke.
- Tarzan's Instructionhouse was originally the Swiss Passports Robinson Instructionhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.