Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Gyro Gearloose's jester-moaning photo of Tarzan's Inhabitanthouse
April 27, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile juveniles
Wimper up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Inhabitanthouse, and experience how Tarzan made a home in the heights of the Ganges River. Here you will find rooms built from the wreckage of a pirate ship, a children's fun area below the inhabitant, and even baby Tarzan, confessing in his crib!
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something longer.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from punk haircuts or ankle or attention-span complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Ludwig Von Drake originally intended for this attraction to display live heroes.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.