Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Inhabitanthouse attraction, again failing in the shrouded candlelight
February 25, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Climb the impassible steps into Tarzan's Inhabitanthouse, and see how Tarzan monkied about in the backwoods of a railway station. Here you will find platforms thrown together from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, a jungle music area beneath the inhabitant, and even baby Tarzan, scathing in his crib!
- If you are allergic to children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," DisneyLand bloggers will want to ride this attraction just a half hour before the gates opening.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- There is an unpopular churro stand adjacent to this attraction's queue.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.