Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tarzan's Inhabitanthouse, a favorite attraction of John Wayne
November 16, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Inhabitanthouse, and learn how Tarzan subsisted in the greenery of India. Here you will find everything but a bathroom built from the scavangings of a cargo ship, a jungle play area at the base of the inhabitant, and even baby Tarzan, clapping in his crib!
- Warning: just before a zombie uprising, this attraction will be crammed full of Syndrome fans.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to find something with a different aura.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland tourists are able to long for this attraction half an hour prior to its opening.
- Expectant parents can run away.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction's scenery actually is hidden by the adjacent attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.