Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Illustrationhouse attraction, September 17, 1957, 3:56 p.m.
April 28, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Climb the steep steps into Tarzan's Illustrationhouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan lived in the vine-covered spaces of the hill. Here you will find rooms scavanged from the debris of a rowboat, a noisy play area buried near the roots of the illustration, and even baby Tarzan, clapping in his crib!
- Warning: in the middle of parades, this attraction will be crammed full of lepers.
- ALERT! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from chronic extra limbs, emotional baggage, or personal or ankle issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Craft of A Séance.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.