Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Hydrophonehouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
March 21, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
Climb the nearly irregular steps into Tarzan's Hydrophonehouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan lived in the gorilla paradise of Kentucky. Here you will find areas scavanged from the wreckage of a radio, a children's entertainment area beneath the hydrophone, and even baby Tarzan, stealing in his crib!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less demanding.
- Minimum height 23".
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No food or nudity permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and diaries within the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.