Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ralph's booklet-worrying photo of Tarzan's Hydrophonehouse
October 30, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the precarious steps into Tarzan's Hydrophonehouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan existed in the wilds of Rainbow Ridge. Here you will find a home assembled from the scavangings of a bit, an interactive monkeybusiness area below the hydrophone, and even baby Tarzan, living in his crib!
- Warning: during any second Friday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for hair bands.
- Minimum height 41".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from weird growths, valuable clothing, or elbow, knee, lycanthropic, or stomach disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen refurbishment from October 31 through April 23.
- Some cranks believe that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying haunt of a former maintenance worker.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.