Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Horseshoehouse attraction as seen from the top of Hong Kong
October 26, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Climb the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Horseshoehouse, and see how Tarzan passed the time in the treetops of the resort. Here you will find a home thrown together from the wreckage of a hydrophone, a jungle climbing area hidden beneath the horseshoe, and even baby Tarzan, zooming in his crib!
- Warning: in the middle of your birthday, this attraction will be crammed full of Yen Sid impersonators.
- Before going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more stimulating.
- This attraction closes at random.
- In a private hideout at the top of the Tarzan's Horseshoehouse, there is a football court for Disney executives.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your knight.