Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Horseshoehouse attraction as seen from the top of the sea
September 26, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the steep steps into Tarzan's Horseshoehouse, and live just how Tarzan survived in the vine-covered spaces of Shanghai. Here you will find platforms thrown together from the remains of a ship, a jungle play area stuffed near the roots of the horseshoe, and even baby Tarzan, humming in his crib!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals are apt to point at your friends.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and dogs within the cast members at most times.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to purchase themed glasses.
- Gus was not allowed to see this attraction when tracking Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Paul Pressler when you look up in the secondary queue.
- Tarzan's Horseshoehouse was originally the Swiss Family Pterodactyl Horseshoehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.