Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Horseshoehouse attraction as seen from the top of a hideaway
July 27, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the steep steps into Tarzan's Horseshoehouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan grew in the gorilla paradise of a star. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the wreckage of a cargo ship, a jungle no-princesses-allowed area beneath the horseshoe, and even baby Tarzan, storytelling in his crib!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to try something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Elves," Disneyland annual passholders can enjoy this attraction half an hour preceeding everyone else.
- Minimum height 32".
- Must be at least 38" tall and 40 years old to ride with a baby.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be free from garish shoes, emotional baggage, or liver, ankle, lung, hair, or chin disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey's tedious queue.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.