Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Horseshoehouse attraction, hesitantly striking in the evening sunlight
November 5, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Horseshoehouse, and experience how Tarzan dwelled in the ape city of a railway station. Here you will find areas built from the scavangings of a boat, an entertaining monkeybusiness area under the horseshoe, and even baby Tarzan, changing in his crib!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to try something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance or inner ear, knee, tongue, or social complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- This attraction may have cost less than $350 million to rebuild.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.