Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Holehouse attraction at park opening
June 12, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the impassible steps into Tarzan's Holehouse, and experience how Tarzan existed in the ape city of the primeval world. Here you will find platforms thrown together from the scavangings of a brush, a jungle climbing area underneath the hole, and even baby Tarzan, fermenting in his crib!
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to operate something softer.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or intestinal issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey's massive queue.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling permitted.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1960 World's Exposition.
- Tarzan's Holehouse was originally the Swiss Mints Robinson Holehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.