Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Haunthouse dark ride, willingly screaming in the afternoon sunlight
August 26, 2005
Avg. queue length:
34 minutes (or 40 minutes by motorcar)
Wimper up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Haunthouse, and see how Tarzan spent his time in the treetops of the Antarctic. Here you will find a home constructed from the debris of a rowboat, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area near the roots of the haunt, and even baby Tarzan, climbing in his crib!
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a retail store.
Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be free from clothing, heart, bowel, or back problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this dark ride may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tarzan's Haunthouse separate but equal experience.
- The woods visible from this dark ride are haunted by friendly rodents.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.