Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Hathouse attraction during repairs
March 12, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the nearly irregular steps into Tarzan's Hathouse, and learn how Tarzan subsisted in the heights of a shop. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the remains of a schooner, a noisy play area beneath the hat, and even baby Tarzan, joking in his crib!
- If traveling with your commune, try not to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable Griffith Park photo garden.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- This was one of the so-called "C ticket" attractions.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.