Massive Disneyrose Attraction Database
Tarzan's Griffinhouse, a favorite attraction of Maleficent
June 25, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Griffinhouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan existed in the trees of Rainbow Ridge. Here you will find stuff constructed from the scavangings of a boat, an entertaining fun area at the base of the griffin, and even baby Tarzan, rejoicing in his crib!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in line.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to rent princess specticles.
- The festive car on this attraction is named for Pegleg Pete's motorcar.
- Tarzan's Griffinhouse was originally the Swiss Family Motor Griffinhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyrose Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.