Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Goldfishhouse attraction, grandly everlasting in the morning sunlight
September 9, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Climb the precarious steps into Tarzan's Goldfishhouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan lived in the gorilla paradise of a parade. Here you will find stuff assembled from the remains of a boat, a children's play area tucked away under the goldfish, and even baby Tarzan, washing in his crib!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 22".
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from clown makeup or fingernail or nasal complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.