Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Squanto's hunchback-living photo of Tarzan's Glovehouse
December 20, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Glovehouse, and find how Tarzan grew in the wilds of an island. Here you will find an abode thrown together from the remains of a cargo ship, an interactive fun area at the base of the glove, and even baby Tarzan, surfing in his crib!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After riding this attraction, experience something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and glasses away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.