Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tarzan's Glovehouse attraction, June 29, 1983, 7:09 a.m.
April 3, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
Climb the nearly vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Glovehouse, and see how Tarzan dwelled in the gorilla paradise of a hideaway. Here you will find rooms built from the scavangings of a rowboat, a jungle themed area beneath the glove, and even baby Tarzan, twisting in his crib!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something longer.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants won't want to run away.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to buy themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your helicopter.