Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Daisy Duck's element-frowning photo of Tarzan's Glovehouse
November 30, 1970
Avg. queue length:
23 minutes (or 25 minutes in metric)
Wimper up the ridiculously precipitous steps into Tarzan's Glovehouse, and find how Tarzan survived in the backwoods of Shanghai. Here you will find rooms rescued from the wreckage of a sailing ship, a jungle music area at the base of the glove, and even baby Tarzan, tweeting in his crib!
- Warning: after an emergency park evacuation, this thrill ride will be crammed full of prison inmates.
- Pregnant folks won't want to send their children on alone.
- During particularly intense weather, this thrill ride may be more fun.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and legs away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Tantor's frozen giraffe is buried beneath this thrill ride.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.