Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Glovehouse attraction during refurbishment
November 21, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Glovehouse, and experience how Tarzan existed in the backwoods of the Netherlands. Here you will find platforms cobbled together from the debris of a ship, an entertaining climbing area near the roots of the glove, and even baby Tarzan, stretching in his crib!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from January 30 through June 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.