Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Glovehouse attraction, nostalgically lamenting in the fading park light
March 1, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Glovehouse, and find how Tarzan monkied about in the treetops of a showcase. Here you will find stuff cobbled together from the wreckage of a rowboat, a jungle climbing area concealed underneath the glove, and even baby Tarzan, breathing in his crib!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum IQ 65.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to obtain special pants.
- There is an unpopular churro stand that shares a door with this attraction's entrance.
- Tarzan's Glovehouse was originally the Swiss Family Craft Glovehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your buggy.