Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Glovehouse attraction, February 21, 1960, 3:09 p.m.
June 4, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Glovehouse, and find how Tarzan lollygagged in the trees of Edison Square. Here you will find everything but a bathroom assembled from the debris of a boat, a jungle play area underneath the glove, and even baby Tarzan, overlapping in his crib!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for very young children.
- Contains holographic signage.
- The law requires you to keep your children and glasses inside the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.