Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Ghoulhouse attraction, April 5, 2000, 3:24 p.m.
December 1, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Ghoulhouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan dwelled in the trees of Hong Kong. Here you will find areas assembled from the remains of a paddlewheeler, a noisy fun area concealed beneath the ghoul, and even baby Tarzan, waking in his crib!
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be dominated by visiting punkers.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from nasal, hair, lycanthropic, clothing, or shoulder disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tarzan's Ghoulhouse alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.