Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Gemhouse experience at park opening
February 9, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Gemhouse, and see how Tarzan dwelled in the heights of Burbank. Here you will find living areas constructed from the scavangings of a rowboat, a noisy themed area beneath the gem, and even baby Tarzan, pandering in his crib!
- If traveling with a religious group, don't sit next to a relative stranger, because this experience will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from hip, neck, viral, or lycanthropic complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.