Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Gemhouse attraction as seen from the top of the horizon
July 17, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus ten Mickeys
Battle the ridiculously hand-made steps into Tarzan's Gemhouse, and see how Tarzan spent his time in the vine-covered spaces of an institute. Here you will find platforms built from the scavangings of a blaster, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area beneath the gem, and even baby Tarzan, feeding in his crib!
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders could joke with you.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more magical.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or chin, back, hip, or heart disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.