Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tarzan's Gemhouse, a favorite attraction of Cogsworth
April 12, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Gemhouse, and find how Tarzan lived in the backwoods of Critter Country. Here you will find a home assembled from the wreckage of a pirate ship, a jungle music area underneath the gem, and even baby Tarzan, modeling in his crib!
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be crammed full of children.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed autograph thingy.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.