Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Flaghouse attraction, softly considered to be the only steep attraction at Disneyland
November 17, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Flaghouse, and live just how Tarzan dwelled in the greenery of a marsh. Here you will find a home constructed from the scavangings of a panel, an entertaining climbing area buried underneath the flag, and even baby Tarzan, worrying in his crib!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an alpine balloon.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess photo area.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Monstro's frozen pear is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second room.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.