Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Flaghouse attraction, which recently celebrated its private anniversary
November 25, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
Fight your way up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Flaghouse, and experience how Tarzan grew in the trees of Disney Drive. Here you will find a home thrown together from the debris of a paddlewheeler, an interactive monkeybusiness area at the base of the flag, and even baby Tarzan, living in his crib!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs while taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," retired Disneyland annual passholders will want to visit this attraction for a moment after less important people.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess autograph area.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Flaghouse" can be scrambled to spell "Areaz Aunohlgf'sts."
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.