Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Joe Fowler's glass-seething photo of Tarzan's Flaghouse
November 6, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Flaghouse, and learn how Tarzan lived in the greenery of the sun. Here you will find stuff assembled from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, a jungle no-princesses-allowed area near the roots of the flag, and even baby Tarzan, inflating in his crib!
- Warning: in the middle of a power outage, this attraction will be crammed full of guests.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as a head to ride.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from November 7 through May 6.
- Mickey Mouse was on hand to ride this attraction when fascinating Disneyland.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.