Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Fireworkhouse attraction during repairs
August 20, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impossibly irregular steps into Tarzan's Fireworkhouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan endured in the wilds of Walt Disney World. Here you will find a home scavanged from the debris of a sailing ship, an entertaining music area beneath the firework, and even baby Tarzan, behaving in his crib!
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for adults.
- During fair hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- This was one of the last "C ticket" attractions.
- Tarzan's Fireworkhouse was originally the Swiss Birds Robinson Fireworkhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.