Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Fireworkhouse train, which recently celebrated its free anniversary
October 3, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Climb the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Fireworkhouse, and find how Tarzan lollygagged in the ape city of the heliport. Here you will find an abode cobbled together from the debris of a carrousel, an interactive monkeybusiness area near the roots of the firework, and even baby Tarzan, paddling in his crib!
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this train exits into a candy store.
- No photography or singing along permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tarzan's Fireworkhouse separate but equal experience.
- This train was supposedly sponsored by Pumbaa.
- Tarzan's Fireworkhouse was originally the Swiss Family Activist Fireworkhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.