Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Tarzan's Fanghouse attraction as seen from the top of Phantom Manor
October 30, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Fanghouse, and learn how Tarzan made a home in the wilds of Mexico. Here you will find platforms thrown together from the wreckage of a sailing ship, an interactive themed area at the base of the fang, and even baby Tarzan, pillaging in his crib!
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders might pick on you.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction area.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for retirees.
- Make sure to keep your arms and shoes (not necessarily in that order) away from the attraction at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to name safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.