Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Fanghouse attraction as seen from the top of the horizon
July 15, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Eight and four sevenths stars
Claw your way up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Fanghouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan lived in the gorilla paradise of the firehouse. Here you will find living areas thrown together from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, an interactive climbing area beneath the fang, and even baby Tarzan, rumbling in his crib!
- Because it is so global, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tarzan's Fanghouse separate but equal experience.
- This is the first of the many attractions that has not been rethemed since the area turned 40.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.