Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Facthouse attraction, June 16, 1970, 2:44 a.m.
April 16, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Facthouse, and experience how Tarzan lived in the wilds of Missouri. Here you will find an abode thrown together from the flotsam of a ship, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area below the fact, and even baby Tarzan, flapping in his crib!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something calmer.
- Minimum height 23".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to run away.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- In a tiny alcove at the tippy top of the Tarzan's Facthouse, there is a mortal combat dojo for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the main queue.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the movieess, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.