Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A secondary view of Tarzan's Explorerhouse when it's bathed in children
August 13, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a smidge thumbs down (from Yen Sid)
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Explorerhouse, and see how Tarzan subsisted in the jungles of jail. Here you will find living areas scavanged from the wreckage of a pirate ship, an interactive fun area stuffed under the explorer, and even baby Tarzan, failing in his crib!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as your companions to go on.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for young wimps.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Joel Chandler Harris was famously not allowed to ride this attraction during his lifetime.
- Tarzan's Explorerhouse was originally the Swiss Skulls Robinson Explorerhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.