Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Explorerhouse attraction at night
May 6, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the nearly vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Explorerhouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan grew in the heights of jail. Here you will find stuff rescued from the debris of a pirate ship, an interactive fun area below the explorer, and even baby Tarzan, elongating in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be compelled to try something soothing.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to obtain themed badgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.