Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Explorerhouse attraction, May 2, 1973, 8:92 p.m.
August 29, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Climb the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Explorerhouse, and find how Tarzan existed in the gorilla paradise of a theater. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the flotsam of a rowboat, an interactive monkeybusiness area buried below the explorer, and even baby Tarzan, rejoicing in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction at least once.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something with less people on it.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too boring for adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.