Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A burnt view of Tarzan's Explorerhouse when it's not hidden in tarps
June 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Battle the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Explorerhouse, and find how Tarzan made a home in the ape city of Critter Country. Here you will find an abode constructed from the flotsam of a pirate ship, an entertaining music area below the explorer, and even baby Tarzan, depressing in his crib!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you ride this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- After enjoying this attraction, pilfer something more magical.
- If you are traveling with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent princess interaction garden.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and nets inside the other guests at appropriate times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.