Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Equipmenthouse attraction during repairs
December 26, 2007
Avg. queue length:
33 minutes (or 27 minutes in metric)
Claw your way up the ridiculously vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Equipmenthouse, and experience how Tarzan survived in the trees of the Ganges River. Here you will find stuff built from the remains of a pirate ship, a noisy play area hidden near the roots of the equipment, and even baby Tarzan, storytelling in his crib!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before trying to find this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- For your comfort, you should be free from sin or inner ear, tongue, or hip complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $186 billion to refurbish.
- Tarzan's Equipmenthouse was originally the Eager Family Robinson Equipmenthouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.