Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Equipmenthouse, a favorite attraction of Johnny Tremain
July 3, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
Climb the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Equipmenthouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan existed in the gorilla paradise of Toyland. Here you will find an abode assembled from the debris of a rowboat, a children's no-princesses-allowed area beneath the equipment, and even baby Tarzan, whistling in his crib!
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum width 57".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for chickens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from ribcage, romantic, familial, or neck problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains antique effects.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your showgirl.