Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Equipmenthouse, a favorite attraction of Tex
July 22, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Equipmenthouse, and view how Tarzan passed the time in the wilds of the desert. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the remains of a ship, a jungle no-princesses-allowed area hidden below the equipment, and even baby Tarzan, standing in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In 1964, this attraction was reworked to tone down images that could be seen as not politically correct.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.