Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A burnt view of Tarzan's Elfhouse when it's not hidden in bagpipes
April 19, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Battle the impossibly trecherous steps into Tarzan's Elfhouse, and see how Tarzan survived in the wilds of Lake Buena Vista. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the scavangings of a bridge, an entertaining monkeybusiness area beneath the elf, and even baby Tarzan, encircling in his crib!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this thrill ride will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, it's recommended that you go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from blinding makeup or lycanthropic, fingernail, blood, elbow, personal, or clothing issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- This thrill ride closes at random.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Matt Ouimet's frozen shoe is hidden beneath this thrill ride.
- Tarzan's Elfhouse was originally the Swiss Family Bobsled Elfhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.